5.1. Shipping Charges
For all online orders at a cost of 50€ and over, shipping costs are free of charge.
For orders below 50€:
- Athens: Free flower shipping all over Athens.
- Region of Piraeus (Drapetsona, Keratsini, Korydallos, Piraeus, Perama, Moschato, Egaleo, Chaidari): Shipping 10 €.
- Mesogia (Peania, Spata, Pikiermi, Glyka nera, Koropi): Shipping 10 €.
- South suburbs (Vari, Varkiza, Voula, Vouliagmeni, Glyfada, Elliniko, Kavouri, Kallithea, Rentis, Nea Smyrni, Palaio Faliro, Agios Dimitrios, Alimos, Ilioupoli, Argyroupoli): Shipping 10 €.
- Greece except Attica: Free flower delivery to all cities in Greece. It only concerns products for delivery outside Attica.
Applies only to large cities. Except for major cities, contact us first to let you know if shipping is possible and the shipping costs.
- Abroad: Send flowers abroad in cooperation with Interflora's global network. It only concerns products for sending abroad.
5.2. Shipping Methods
- Attica: Orders are handed out in Attica every day of the week from 9.00 - 22.00. To deliver orders in the rest of the hours, please contact us first.
- Outside Attica: Deliveries outside Attica (province) are made from Monday to Saturday. For Sunday delivery contact us first.
- Abroad: Orders for abroad must be given one day before the execution date.
Some flowers, colors, or materials may differ from those displayed, but we guarantee that they will be of equal value and of the highest quality, and you will be notified of any changes.
Choose correctly the area of your order to know exactly the shipping cost or else it will be added to the final value.
If in some cases the recipient does not accept to receive the flowers, there is no refund, however you can pick up your order from our physical store or deliver it to a new address by charging additional shipping.
The order form provides maximum security and privacy for your personal information.